One of the greatest needs of each person is a place to call home.
One Way Love is currently looking for land to purchase and permanent housing to provide shelter, safety, and security to teens abandoned by family and failed by the system. We have secured an attorney to assist with the legal process, but we have major needs to get this project to completion. Our needs are:
- A land parcel in the Pearl River/Slidell area
- Community development and planning
- Utility service installation
- Architect and general contractor
- Building supplies
- Permit fees
- Counselors and case managers
- A 1000 things we can't list on one giving page!
We're in need of cash, in-kind services and goods + supplies.